Saturday, December 1, 2012

Adam Lambert highly compliments Big Bang


Global star Adam Lambert drew people’s attention by complimenting Big Bang.

On November 30th, Adam Lambert attended the press conference for the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Award at Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. During the event, he said, “I feel very honored to be invited to this event. I’m very happy to meet some of the most wonderful musicians through MAMA, and I’ll show my appreciation through a wonderful performance tonight.”

While talking about his acquaintance with Asian singers, he mentioned Big Bang and praised them saying, “I saw Big Bang on TV for the first time last night. Their styles were amazing. It was A+.”

Adam Lambert is the runner up of popular US audition program ‘American Idol 8.’ He owned the stage of the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Award last night, giving his one-of-a-kind “Trespassing” performance.


Source: StarN News