Thursday, December 20, 2012

1st Official Fanclub Messages from Block B

Group Block B posted their 1st Official Fanclub messages.

Check it out below.


Hello~ This is Block B Jaehyo.
It's the first time that I'm writing a handwritten letter to everyone like this, so it somehow feels different!
There are people who have liked us from the beginning, and people who liked us starting from Nanrina, but I'm thankful because everyone is cheering together with one heart.
I often think of this kind of thought suddenly. When looking at Twitter, when listening to our music, "Wow, I've become a singer..." But now that I've actually become a singer, I see that it's not a road that is only sweet like in my thoughts and dreams.
But because my fans are here, I think that I was able to endure those points well and bear them.
You know that just by existing you're always my strength right?
So you don't need to say things like you're sorry to us!
Just by always watching over us by our side and loving us you're already a huge strength to us.
I love you B.B.C - Jaehyo
Thank you for joining the 1st fanclub. - U-Kwon
to. BBC
Hi~! Happy happy to see you~! I'm ZIACO
Thanks so so much for joining the 1st official fanclub. Because you're with me, you are like my heart.
It's because whenever I'm having a hard time or when I'm happy, you're always spiritedly jumping in my chest.
Now I'll act and talk with more reflection and more well-behavedly, so watch over me. I won't let you down, I'm always thankful and sorry
Let's be together forever
One Love and Peace - Zico
BBC, thanks always and let's go all the way together - Taeil
For me to write something here with words... to say something to you guys with this world's vocabulary.... my heart is too full, but still if you tell me to say something.... I love you... <3 -="-" b="b"> Park Kyung
Thank you so much for joining the 1st BBC fanclub!! Let's go together for a long long time!!! I love you!! - B-Bomb
Congratulations on joining the 1st fanclub~!!!
So many people joined so I'm very very thankful~ and I'll always work hard for BBC. Just like now, because BBC are here, Block B exists. Always fighting! <3 -="-" b="b">P.O.

Photo Credit: Hawkiko
Translated By: Youngha@ BLOCKBINTL