Friday, November 30, 2012

Shinhwa’s Minwoo to hold first solo fan meet in Shanghai


Shinhwa′s Lee Minwoo will be holding his first solo fanmeeting in China on December 1.

Scheduled to be held at the Wanping theater in Shanghai, more than 1,000 followers are expected to turn up at the ‘2012 Lee Min Woo Fanmeeting in Shanghai M Style’. The event marks the singer′s first exclusive fanmeeting in China.

On this day, Lee Minwoo will perform all of his past hits as well as take part in games and a Q&A session. The event was made to thank fans for their unchanging love and support and to give them an opportunity to get even closer with the star.

Lee Minwoo commented, “I created this event as a way of showing my gratitude to all of my fans that have loved not only Shinhwa but also M for the past 14 years. It’s my first concert since 2009 and I’ll give it my best.”