Sunday, November 4, 2012

Seung-chan's Diary: "Golden state California"



Bigbang did live performances at Honda center which is far from LA by 1 hour.
Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Usher, Bon Jovi !! famous American artists have done Live here. their photos are exhibited in front of waiting rooms. our photos would be exhibited there soon, I thought !

but I did something absurd today. I can't excuse about it. I shouldn't have said 'Sunshine State' to California fans.
Sunshine state is a common word used in Flo Rida, "California is Golden state" a driver told me.
it's like I said "Thank you Yokohama!! (^O^)/" in Osaka. I'm a fool for real.. I should apologize heartily tomorrow. recently I have affairs to be reflected...

but I tried in clumsy English... eventually, everyone said "SeungRi is Funny guy!"...
I didn't intend to be funny.. I was sincere in English.. why do I become a funny guy.. why.. I will ask my mom..

After Live, special guests appeared ! performers in Glee, a popular drama in the US, came to greet us !! somehow they seemed to come for GD. GD, you have wide acquaintance ! friends are all over the world !! amazing !!
Glee said they wanted to do cover of BB's songs in drama. I'm so glad !! look forward to it !! Fans enjoyed Lives freely today !

and this picture ! it's a pic during Live. do I not look like Chumabuki Satosi a bit?^__^ Sorry, Chumabuki Fans

Source: @ShrimpLJY
Credits: bigbangupdates