Sunday, November 18, 2012

Roh JiHoon, “I Will Show You A Different Dimension of a Bad Guy”


‘Bad Guy’ Roh JiHoon has launched his attack in the entertainment industry.

Received hard training for a year and 6 months, although Roh JiHoon brings along a rookie confidence, passion and ambition, has made an unlike-rookie debut. Indeed a ‘Birth Star’.

“Of course I’m excited that I made my debut. But it seems shameless to call it excited, (because) in fact, it is the same (laughs). Predebut life was exactly the same too. It’s (actually) easier than going on stage. As I’ve debut, I am able to show my music, that’s the thing I like about it.”



Speaking calmly about his thoughts of ‘exactly the same’ debut, Roh JiHoon confessed that he actually trembled a lot before performing on his very first stage. “If I said I wasn’t nervous at all, that would be a lie”, shyly letting out a smile. He continued, “I wasn’t nervous on my first showcase stage, but I really trembled on my first broadcast the next day”, and “My legs were trembling very bad.”

In fact, ‘Bad Guy’ was a concept that he wanted to try out as a male soloist. Perhaps to some, it may seem to be unsurprising, but it was a concept that brings out Roh JiHoon’s very own charms as a Homme Fatale character.

“Usually, I would listen to words saying that I have a poker face. I want to show a calm yet strong, another different type of bad guy. I don’t know either, but to me, it seems like it’s within me. Please do look forward to my bad guy’s look that I have never realized either.”

When he smiles modestly, as compared to his bad guy look, his half-moon eye smile shows an good guy instead. However, towards the question, “when was the last relationship?”, Eoh JiHoon replied, “When was I in a relationship?”, he hesitate, “It’s fine if I give a shameless answer too? What is a (love) relationship?”, Roh JiHoon who asked instead, showing his pride as a ‘Bad Guy’.

Although he is a bad guy, Roh JiHoon has expectations to show a sweet transformation.

“When I first received a concept as a bad guy, I thought to myself hopelessly, ‘Ah, What to do…’ (laughs). I only know how to be a sweet guy. As I look at my image now… I am thankful to my company. But until now, I still want to show a lovable look (laughs). When I do a ‘Hug’ on stage, wasn’t the reaction great?”



During the showcase, Roh JiHoon who commented in hopes to ‘exceed Rain-senior regardless how many years it will take’, has received attention for showing such ‘confidence’. It seems taht his overflowing confidence will allow him to overcome difficulties in the future.

“Roh JiHoon is a person who has high confidence level, passion, ambition as well as an optimistic person. Although having good looks, if you look deeper, my charms are there too (laughs), the more you see it, the more charms will show. Also, my tall height, thanks to my parents for, and shamelessness? (laughs). I manage myself well too. I’m maintaning my body fat percentage within 10% too. Since I love sports, I worked out and played badminton everyday too.”

Ever since Rain and Se7en, the entertainment industry which is lacking of male dance soloist, will have to pay attention to a new wave, Roh JiHoon.

“I want to be an artist who can be recognized for his performance and singing skills. On the other hand, anticipation towards myself brings burden. What more should I say? I will show you through my stages.”



If you think  he is a good guy through sis innocent eyesmile, then you’re wrong. Within those cute smiles, Roh JiHoon is a bad guy who hides a deathly charm. We have prepared a OX interview with Roh JiHoon. From his head to toes, his overflowing dangerous charms of ’100% Bad Guy’ Roh JiHoon, would you want to know more about him? This OX interview would be the answers.



I’m a Casanova? (X)

I’m not. Just in the mockumentary.

I’ve seen a girl cried before? (O)

I did….did..

I went out from the dorm before? (O)

Isn’t it something that everyone want to do? Before the debut decision was made, I practiced repeatedly. I was tired, so I went out once. After that, I rarely did it again. I will return after a few hours (laughs). So, I was almost thrown out by the company. In fact, I was prepared to leave. At that time, my only time was for practicing. More than one year of practice, I’ve became worried of me just practicing… It seems harder in every way.

I’m a Bad Guy? (O)

If I were to say it now, then it’s an ‘O’. Prior to the release of my album, then it would be ‘X’. I will be a ‘Bad Guy’ as long as I’m promoting my ‘Bad Guy’ (concept). Actually, I think about my act when I’m on stage. I’ve watched Rain-senior, Se7en-senior’s videos and research about it. Practicing my expressions on the mirror is my secret.
I have thought about ‘Being Punished’ in a relationship? (O)

It happens before. Who wouldn’t? But I’m a better bad guy when I’m in a relationship.

I broke up with girls more than receiving break ups from them? (O)

The difference between guys is that they see it as an etiquette to girls. (And then) Wait (laughs) But that isn’t me.

I attract elder females? (O)

Age is just a number. It doesn’t matter if her age is much more than me. Especially if she’s pretty? (laughs). That’s a joke. I don’t look at looks. I look at her heart. I like a sweet and innocent person. I like it when she manages herself well, and does well in her job. I’m attracted to people whom I can learn from.

I like shorter girls? (△)

It doesn’t matter with height.

I like long-haired girls? (△)

This is a triangle too (laughs). I like those whose hairstyle suits herself.



I look at blood types when I date? (O)

Personally, I like AB blood types. I like all though (laughs) but AB-blood typed are the best suit for me. I’m an AB too, so I can understand it. Not because AB types are special.

I’m Special? (O)

I’m different from everyone else. It seems like my thoughts are different too. Since young, as I wanted to know how hot it is, I touched the boiling stew with my fingers. I’ve even tried to open the doors in a moving car.
I have many fans in their 10s? (X)

I have more 30-40 fans. They really treat me like their sons, and gave good care of me, so I’m grateful to them. Lately when I see fans in their 10s coming to meet me at my events, I really felt happy.

I’m a bad guy when I’m in a relationship? (X)

Never. I’m a good guy when I’m in a relationship. Caring, nice and remembers every anniversary dates (laughs). Previously, when I date, I had candle event and even held 100 roses waiting in front of the school. If I were to date in the future, I would hold a bear, sing and dance for her.

I look forward to Christmas? (O)

What type of schedule will I have? LuLuLaLa (laughs).

I’m good in observing? (◎)

When I was young, as I exercise, I had to be observant. I’ve learnt my observant skills from sports. The life of a group of men….
I think I can exceed Rain? (☆)

I said I hope to exceed him. I love Rain-senior (laughs).

I feel burdensome with my sexy charms? (X)

I don’t feel burdensome. I don’t have other charms that I can show. It seems that my sexiness is my main charm.

I look alike like K.Will? (O)

It was asked previously, only then I knew about it. Especially when I meet K.Will senior on broadcast programs, then we were laughing with each other. Although I do think that we looked the same last time too, but I didn’t know it would to this extent. I was shocked looking at the real person.

I have my secret weapon? (O)

My confidence. And I think my superior genes my parents gave to me too. Personality, and height? (laughs). I don’t give up easily. I’m like weeds, the more you step, the more I grow. I love to challenge.



Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Joy News