Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Joo Won, 2PM’s Chansung, Choi Kang Hee & more attend 1st reading for ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’


The cast and production crew of MBC’s upcoming drama, ‘7th Grade Civil Servant’ (previously known as ‘The Secret Lovers‘) recently came all together for the first script reading rehearsal.

The whole cast including Joo Won, Choi Kang Hee and 2PM member Chansung attended the drama’s first script reading session which took place at MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, on November 13.

Choi Kang Hee commented, “It’s been a while since I’ve been in an exciting drama such as this. I’m happy to work with actors I have been respected all the time.”

Joo Won also said, “I still lack many things, but I’m thankful I’ve been given the opportunity to play a great role like this. I’m looking forward to learning a lot from my amazing new seniors.”

Chansung also showed his passion for acting saying, “I will do my best as actor Hwang Chansung, not as 2PM’s Chansung.”