Monday, November 5, 2012

Jay Park holds fan club inauguration ceremony


Singer Jay Park’s official fan club has been formed.

According to Jay Park’s agency, Sidus HQ, the singer held his fan meeting titled ‘Welcome to JP World’ and official fan club inauguration ceremony for JAY EFFECTs on November 4th at Sangmyung Art Center. Jay Park met with some 3,000 during the two-hour-long event.

Led by Korean comedian Kim Ki Soo, the fan meeting entertained the audiences by revealing Jay Park’s backstage life through some question and answer programs and variety of activities. The singer also performed for the fans including his hit tracks “Know Your Name” and “Up&Down.”

At the end of the ceremony, Jay Park said, “I really had a good time for two hours. I’m currently working on my next album, but think I was a little lazy. I’ll start working harder and try to release it early next year.”