Sunday, November 11, 2012

Girl's Day Sojin 'flower&pepero' selca!






Sojin's tweets,

Translation: Heung! Even if I’m solo! I have my fans! Keke^^ Pepero basket confirmation shot~~ :) The last picture isn’t a picture of not being able to take off the plastic! Biting the pepero and flying failed wink^^ Keke Thank you! Bow!

Note: Sojin seemed to have a problem with Twitpic, so the pictures posted, weren’t actually posted with the tweet as intended. She posted several more tweets apologizing for the inconvenience.


Translation: Bonus shot! Seducing with flowers kekeke oo~ Come here~ Keke
Note: The pictures posted were actually with this tweet.


Translation: Everyone, don’t be mad ㅜ Again, I meet Twitpic ㅜ Why is it like this!


Translation: Gaspppp ㅜㅜ My attempt to give happiness through my confirmation shot has failed.. I am twitter impaired..ㅜㅜ Everyone sleep well… ㅠㅠ I am sincerely sorry.. gaspppp…


Translation: Twitpic also doesn’t work for me ㅜ Twitter app is also kind of sporadic right now ㅜ Cry cry ㅜ Someday I will upload the photos I couldn’t upload today ㅜ Sorry, everyone. Good night :)