Friday, November 16, 2012

Big Bang's Seungri updates his me2day after 3 months of silence


It has been almost three months since he last posted in his me2day account and on the 16th of November, he updated his me2day and shared a message and photo updated. He shared, "How are you? It's been a while, but you look really great since the last time I saw you. You got prettier, You will always look pretty in my eyes. However you look a bit different today. You look really hungry".

He also attached a photo of himself in the photo update. His message had a lot of humor attached to it and to the fans of Big Bang, they knew immediately that the message was lyrics from Big Bang's song "Monster" but changed the word "Cold" to "Hungry". Netizens commented, "I missed you!", "He should update his account more often", "He's getting more handsome everyday!"

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net