Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TVXQ’s Yunho reveals he almost gave up his dream as a singer


TVXQ’s Yunho recently revealed that he once thought about giving up his dream of becoming a singer.

TVXQ members Yunho and Changmin made guest appearances on the October 2nd episode of KBS2 TV ‘Story Show Do Dream’.

On the episode, Yunho gave a lecture under the title “Don’t abandon your dreams.” He stated, “My maternal family comes from a singing background. I inherited those skills and I was able to receive awards at singing contests.”

However, he became struck with an illness which caused thyroid hormone imbalance and developed lump on his neck. The lump prevented him not only from singing, but properly talking in everyday life.

Yunho ignored his symptoms and worked very hard to debut as a member of TVXQ. He shared, “After I debuted as a singer, I was preparing for a concert. Then the disease appeared again and I got infections in my neck, mouth, and nose, a total of 40-50 places. My agency even told me not to attend the concert but I numbed my throat and sang songs on stage.”

TVXQ members Yunho and Changmin’s episode of ‘Story Show Do Dream’ will air on October 6th.


Source: TV Report