Wednesday, October 24, 2012

TVXQ talks about ideal types and looks on ‘Shimshimtapa’


On the October 23rd episode of MBC FM’s ‘Shindong’s Shimshimtapa’, TVXQ members Yunho and Changmin discussed about their ideal types and looks.

Yunho revealed his ideal type saying, “Rather than short and petite women, I prefer a tall, skinny women.” Changmin also revealed, “I like a girl who doesn’t wear too much clothes during summer. I like women who can show some skin.”

TVXQ also discussed their looks. Changmin said, “In terms of look, I think I’m more handsome than Yunho.” To this, MC Shindong asked, “Do you really think so?” and Changmin replied, “Yunho is so charming, but if I just look at our faces, I am more handsome.”

Yunho agreed, “In terms of facial features, Changmin is more handsome”. However, it was found to be a lie during a lie detector test, bringing much laughter to theset.


Source: TV Report