Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shin So Yul reveals she’s a hardcore H.O.T fan


Actress Shin So Yul showed her great love for H.O.T and Moon Hee Jun.

On October 2, Shin So Yul appeared on SBS ‘Strong Heart’ and confessed that she was actually a fan of H.O.T for 17 long years, despite becoming a fan of Sechs Kies in ‘Reply 1997’.

The actress stated, “Prior to the recording, the script writers told that they will take me to their waiting room, but I couldn’t go because I was so nervous.”

MC Shin Dong Yup then asked her if she was Moon Hee Jun’s fan, who was also a guest on the show. She answered, “I used to be H.O.T’s fanclub member. I even went to Moon Hee Jun’s house in Heuksung-dong before.”

Shin So Yul added, “He was the one who looked like a real idol star. He was the best leader with a great character.” Surprised by the actress’ revelation, Moon Hee Jun then got up to give her a warm hug.


Source: StarN News