Wednesday, October 17, 2012

miss A’s Suzy curses in her sleep?


miss A’s Suzy revealed her sleeping habit.

On October 16, Suzy appeared on SBS’ ‘Strong Heart’ and revealed that she has really bad sleeping habits. The idol star shared, “No matter how many alarm clocks go on, I won’t wake up. I try to fix it, but I can’t.”

Then, other guests showed doubts, she started telling a real story from the past. Suzy revealed, “I sleep very deeply but I respond and sometimes I curse. One time my manager came into the room to wake me and I suddenly opened my eyes and said, ‘Get out’.”

However, she told that she didn’t remember anything, and surprised everyone.

“After I woke up and got in the car, I noticed my manager looking upset and I asked him what happened,” said Suzy. “My manager said I had my eyes open and even talked to him informally. Even my dog attacked the manager and I don’t remember it at all.”