Monday, October 1, 2012

Lee Jun Ki wins grand award at Japan’s SKAPA Awards 2012


Actor Lee Jun Ki garnered the Grand Award at Japan’s SKAPA Award 2012 with his own production on Mnet Japan called, “Lee Jun Ki’s JG STYLE!”

SKAPA Award 2012 was held on September 27th in Japan, and it’s a major awards ceremony that decide the most popular TV programs and recognize a program that engendered a new trend.

“Lee Jun Ki’s JG STYLE!” was voted as the most popular television show in the Hallyu category. The program that Lee Jun Ki produced himself, is a real documentary that shows his ordinary life

Upon hearing that his documentary had won an award, Lee Junki was extremely excited. However, due to his filming for the drama ‘Arang and the Magistrate,’ he could not attend the awards ceremony.

He did make a video expressing his gratitude for winning. In the video, he said, “I feel very honored to receive such a prestigious award. It’s all thanks to the viewers’ endless support. I really wanted to attend the ceremony to express my thanks, but I’m sorry that I couldn’t. I’ll try to make my next visit to Japan as soon as possible.”


Source: StarN News