Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Jihae shares handwritten message after leaving Girl’s Day


Jihae opened up on how she feels about her departure from Girl’s Day through a handwritten letter.

She wrote on her Twitter, “I’m not going to use this account from now on (@Girls_Day_Jihae), so please follow me @wooj_crown. Thank you”, and uploaded a photo of her handwritten letter.

The letter read,

“To fans, this is Jihae.
I’m sorry to put all of you in worry all this time.
You must have worried a lot.
Starting this coming album, I Jihae, will not be able
to be together with Girl’s Day.. I have decided to go
back to studying after my university leave of absence from being a singer has come to an end. Thank you so much for giving me much love as a member of Girl’s Day. I feel sorry and thankful for the fans who were always there for me.. I will do my best for the future so look forward to it, please send lots of love to Girl’s Day as well~ ^^

Woo Jihae”

We previously reported that Jihae has left the group prior to Girl’s Day’s upcoming promotions. It is said that one of the reasons for her departure is because she wants to focus on her studies.


Credit: girlsdaydaily.com