Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jae Hee uncases secret marriage and child


Actor Jae Hee opened up on the reports regarding his involvement on a secret marriage and being a father to a one year old son.

His agency, Star K Entertainment, revealed through an official press release on October 23, “It is true that he have a son and a wife”, and stressed that he was trying to keep it “private” rather than “confidential”.

The actor stated, “It’s not a relationship I need to hide, and I’m happily living with the person who helped me in my time of need. Rather than wanting to hide it, I just simply wanted to protect someone precious to me because she is an ordinary person (non-celebrity).”

“I opt to make my stance clear because I don’t want this to interfere with my work,” the star added, expressing his hope to avoid any harm to his current starrer and MBC’s weekend series ‘May Queen.’