Monday, October 15, 2012

IU performs rock version of “Good Day”


Singer IU will be performing a rock version of her hit track, “Good Day”.

On October 11th, IU recorded for MBC Music’s ‘Real Modern Concert’, performing a total of six songs including the rock version of “Good Day” and her self-composed track, “Peach.” The talented singer received applause from the audience and the host Lucid Fall with her rearrangement of “Good Day” in collaboration with a band.

After the recording, IU tweeted, “I just finished the recording for Lucid Fall uncle's Remocon ah... A pro like this won't get tired even after doing a recording 3 times a day~~ It doesn't matter whether or not if I sang good, I still feel good~~~ I feel really happy when I sing, I was able to get that feeling once again.”

Earlier today, MBC Music released a preview of IU’s performance. The episode of the show will air on October 17.