Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Honey Lee signs contract with King Kong Entertainment


Honey Lee has joined Kim Sun Ah, Sung Yuri and Lee Dong Wook’s management agency, King Kong Entertainment.

On October 22nd, King Kong Entertainment announced that Honey Lee has officially signed a management contract with the firm.

Through a press release, the agency stated, “Honey Lee is a beautiful actress who got ranked 4th during Miss Universe in the past. She will be broadening the scope of her career through more active promotion and different casting. Please show a lot of support so that she will be able to grow into a global superstar.”

Honey Lee also stated, “I’m very glad that I became a new family of King Kong Entertainment, and I’ll do my best to show more different sides of me. Please give me a lot of support.”