Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ga-In wraps up promotions + leaves message to fans


Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In has wrapped up a successful round of promotions for her latest solo title track, “Blossom”.

On October 29, Ga-In expressed her thanks to the fans through a special message posted on her official Facebook page.

She wrote, “Even though it was a short while, I enjoyed promoting my new album so much, and I learned a lot. I will return in an improved manner for my next album so please wait for me.”

The singer added, “Please give lots of love to both BEG’s Ga In and soloist Ga In ♥.”

Ga-In recently released her 2nd solo album ‘Talk About S’, and grew largely popular with title track “Blossom”. She impressed many fans with his amazing performance, and showed her potential as a female soloist.

Meanwhile, Ga-In will now begin preparations for her role in the upcoming movie, ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’, which is scheduled to hit theaters next year.