Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chinese fans celebrates Jang Geun Suk’s 20th anniversary


Jang Geun Suk’s Chinese fan club members prepared a major event for the Asia’s Prince’s 20th anniversary of debut.

On October 15th, Jang Geun Suk’s fans implemented an event in celebration of his 20th debut anniversary. They chose the three busiest parts of the subway in Korea surrounding Myeongdong station, Hongdae station, and Jang Geun Suk’s alma mater Hanyang University station to display large-scale advertisements.

The advertisements will appear on the 7-4 line from Myeongdong to Chungmu, 9-4 line from Hongdae to Sinchon, and 7-3 line from Hanyang to Simni, and will run from October 15th to November 15th.

The event is more meaningful because all of his fans from Chinese region participated, and this year is a very special year to Jang Geun Suk himself as well.

Jang Geun Suk said, “I feel grateful for the fans’ amazing support and love for me. That is making this year even more meaningful and special for me. I was so surprised that all of my fans from the Chinese region participated in the event, and I’ll do my best to pay back their endless love. Great thanks to the fans once again.”


Source: StarN News