Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Baek Ah Yeon mentioned Junsu in radio show “Jungho’s hope song”


JYJ's Junsu was mentioned by Baek Ah Yeon during her interview. 

Check it out below.

Baek Ah Yeon is a South Korean solo singer who debuted in JYP Entertainment.




~When MC asked if she had a singer she liked~

(…)

MC Kim Sunyoung: Ahyeon-ssi, have you ever sent something like a fan letter? To whom?
Baek Ahyeon: No, I haven’t but (I like) DBSK sunbaenim… Xiah Junsu sunbaenim
MC Kim Sunyoung: Junsu-ssi?
Baek Ahyeon: Yes, his voice is very husky because you know he sang with so much effort during puberty
MC Kim Sunyoung: That’s right
Baek Ahyeon: Even now, when Xiah Junsu sunbaenim did musicals, I went to watch them
MC Kim Sunyoung: Did you see him?
Baek Ahyeon: Yes
MC Kim Sunyoung: He recognizes you now, right?
Baek Ahyeon: Well, at that time, I wasn’t doing k-pop
MC Kim Sunyoung: You liked Timeless a lot, right?
Baek Ahyeon: Yes, I did very much!
MC Kim Sunyoung: with Jang Ri In

MC Illak: Then while you’re being active, there must be a chance to face each other..
Baek Ahyeon: Yes..
MC Kim Sunyoung: Now if Illak-ssi acted as Xiah Junsu to see how you would manage
MC Illak: DBSK were my debut fellows
MC Kim Sunyoung: Really?
MC Illak: Yeah, it’s been a while(?)
MC Kim Sunyoung: You had a similar hair colour as them back then, right?
MC Illak: We debuted on the same month
MC Kim Sunyoung: Really?
MC Illak: As Jaejoong got older, he very … (T/N can’t hear because he’s laughing)
MC Kim Sunyoung: After problems occurred, yeah… Alright, let’s go. (Re?)Action!

“Xiah Junsu”: Hi! I’m Xiah Junsu
Baek Ayeon: Hello~
“Xiah Junsu”: I like your song, Ahyeon
Baek Ayeon: Thank you~ oppa, really, I have been your fan since I was young.
“Xiah Junsu”: Does anyone have 2 boxes (of Penzal Q)?
-cue Penzal Q parody- *laughing*
MC Kim Sunyoung: No really, you can’t talk. If you really do like him, you can’t talk, really


Source:  
Translated by: Sheena (@parksheena6004)