Saturday, October 27, 2012

2ne1's Dara reminisces about 2ne1 tv at the beach?


2ne1's Sandara Park is missing something.

On the 26th of October, she updated her me2day account and shared, "I remember three years ago we were filming 2ne1 tv in the Philippines. It's already that long? We went jet skiing while we were in Subic. I can remember those moments, I was cautious but now im ready to exercise".

She also shared a couple of photos. In one of her photos she put her hands in the air and there's a caption which comes from the lyrics of Fire and another from I am the best. Looks like she's starting her work out with some dance moves.

commented, "She's so cute", "I should dance to their songs as my warm up", "I hope she had a good time in the Philippines".

Source: Newsen
written by: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net