Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yoochun Wins Netizen Popularity Award At “Seoul Drama Awards”!


JYJ member Park Yoochun has expressed his thankfulness towards his fans’ unchanging love and support.

Yoochun had been awarded with the Netizen popularity award for his role in SBS’s “Rooftop Prince” at the “2102 Seoul Drama Awards” held on the afternoon of 30 August, at the National Theatre in Seoul.

When posed with the question “Do you search for netizens’ responses and comments?” Yoochun replied “I try not to check as far as possible..”, causing laughter. When asked “What kind of comments make you happy? 1. He’s handsome. 2. He’s an acting genius 3. I will be Oppa’s fan forever,” he said “I would want no. 3.”

Yoochun said, “Following last year, I’m thankful to have been chosen again (this year). Voting is not as easy to do as one may think, so I’m thankful for everyone who has been giving me love, and I will work even harder,” expressing his thankful emotions towards his fans.


Source : [K Star News]
Translated by : dongbangdata.net