Monday, September 24, 2012

What does Dara want to eat?


Looks like our Krungkrung's missing the Philippines already!

Just recently, 2NE1 member Dara created her official Twitter account with the handle @krungy21 and started reconnecting with Pinoy fans and celebrity friends. Two days ago, she surprisingly tweeted our own MYX VJ Luis Manzano with “koya luis!!! How r u? This is Ipuni!!!” 

He was a former film co-star and the host of ABC-CBN’s “Star Circle Quest” back then wherein Dara was a contestant when she was still pursuing a career here in the Philippines.

VJ Luis, in response with the tweet, asked Dara why she decided to create a Twitter account and when she'll visit the country again. She replied, "I dont know when I will be coming back. I'm so homesick. Visit me here in Korea~bring shrimp sinigang for me!"

Read their cute and funny conversation below!



Source: myxph.com