Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Super Junior’s Shindong gets jealous of G-Dragon


Super Junior’s Shindong expressed his jealousy towards Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

On the episode of MBC’s ‘Radio Star’ that aired on September 5, Super Junior’s Shindong, Siwon, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk guest starred. On the show, MC Yoo Sae Yoon asked Shindong where his girlfriend lived.

Shindong answered, “She lives in Jamsil.” Then Yoo Sae Yoon said that he once saw a girl on the bus who had Shindong on her phone wallpaper, “I just assumed she was Shindong’s girlfriend.”

The Super Junior member then shared a little sad detail about his girlfriend. “My girlfriend’s phone wallpaper isn’t my photo but G-Dragon’s photo.”

“She doesn’t like when I contact other female celebrities, but when I get jealous of G-Dragon, she doesn’t understand why I get mad because she claims she is just a fan,” he explained.


Source: Nate