Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shin Hyun Joon and Han Chae Ah kiss for 4 hours



Shin Hyun Joon an Han Chae Ah kissed a marathon of 4 hours.

The new KBS 2TV drama ‘Oohlala Couple’ revealed pictures of married man of 12-years, Shin Hyun Joon kissing another woman and not his wife Kim Jung Eun.

Shin Hyun Joon kissed Han Chae Ah, the loveable hotelier Victoria in the series. The scenes were taken in a set in Suwon; one of Soo Nam (Shin Hyun Joon) and Victoria kissing for real and another of them kissing in Yeo Ok’s (Kim Jung Eun) imagination.

The two scenes took 4 hours to make. Shin Hyun Joon said, “I was worried we might pass out from all the kissing and be sent to the hospital. I think I kissed all I would in my whole life. I don’t mind dying now.”

He added, “Han Chae Ah is lovable anytime and Kim Jung Eun is like Tak Jae Hoon and Jeong Joon Ho, a good friend.”

‘Oohlala Couple’ is about a married couple who signed divorce papers, switching souls.




Source: hancinema