Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Psy to release Korean-language album in U.S.



Rapper-singer Psy recently revealed that his debut album in the United States will likely be composed of his hit Korean-language singles.

On September 25, Psy held a press conference at the Ramada Hotel in Seoul after completing his promotion in the United States. During the event, he shed the details of his expansion plans into the American music market.

He revealed, “I’m planning to release my new single or EP in November. U.S. officials has expressed that it would like for me to release an album before the end of November.”

He added, “However, it is difficult to make new songs until November so I think I will include my existing songs in the new album. Universal suggested I release my songs in Korean. I’m thankful they found my rap in Korean to be good.”

Psy also revealed that he has plans to release an album in English saying, “I am planning to release my second single in English.”

Meanwhile, Psy has signed with Scooter Braun’s Schoolboy Records division of Universal Republic Records after making a huge success with “Gangnam Style”.


Source: Star News