Friday, September 7, 2012

Kikwang's Chest is bigger than his Body?


Idol group BEAST’s member, Lee Kikwang has recently revealed his pride over his muscular body.

During the broadcast of Weekly Idol which was aired on the 5th, Lee Kikwang explained the reason for his nickname, ‘Stripper Kikwang’ [name may differ; D/T for 벗기광 = Take off (shirt) Kikwang]. He stated, “During the early stages of our debut, I used to expose my abs on stage, because that looked good.”

When asked by MCs which body parts does he think is the prettiest, Lee Kikwang answered, “I don’t think about it, but when others see my (body), they will say my chest. The guys whom I work out with, said that too, and that, when compared to my body, my chest is larger”

However, Lee Kikwang was surprisingly “couldn’t able to stand tickling” as the MCs tried to tickle him.

What's your opinion? Do you think his chest is bigger than his body?


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: My Daily