Thursday, September 20, 2012

JYJ’s Jaejoong to hold Asia fan meeting tour


Following the step of his fellow member Yoochun, JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is set to hold his solo Asia fan meeting tour next month.

On September 20, CJeS Entertainment announced Jaejoong will hold his fan meetings in some Asian countries. He will meet with fans in China on October 21, Thailand on October 23 and Indonesia on November 3.

The agency added, “Jaejoong, who has received many favorable reviews for his acting in the drama series ‘Dr. Jin’, will go on a fan meeting tour to meet his Asian fans. He hopes to reconnect with his fans and make some special memories.”

Jaejoong expressed his excitement saying, “I’m so excited and nervous that I’ll get to see my fans. I’m happy to deliver some news about me and talk about my drama series and movies.”

He is currently wrapping up filming “Jackal is Coming,” to be released in November.

Source: Star News