Wednesday, September 12, 2012

IU: “MBLAQ’s Thunder was so handsome”


Singer IU revealed her first impression of MBLAQ’s Thunder.

In the upcoming episode of MBC Every1’s ‘Idol Manager’, which will air on September 14, the MBLAQ members will invite their closest friends over to their dorms. Thunder picks his friend Kim Sung Goo, who used to spent a lot of time with him and IU during trainee days.

During the episode, they also made a surprise phone call to IU. The host Park Kyung Rim asked her about her first impression of Thunder and she answered, “I was so surprised at first. I was really shocked.”

IU continued, “I thought to myself, ‘how can a person look like this?’ Thunder was so handsome that I couldn’t even look at him directly,” expressing her admiration to the MBLAQ member.

The episode of ‘Idol Manager’ will air on September 14th at 6:00 PM KST.


Source: TV Report