Tuesday, September 18, 2012

IU celebrates 4th anniversary


inger IU is celebrating her 4th anniversary since her debut.

On September 18th, IU posted a photo on her Twitter and wrote, “4th year debut anniversary!! I’ll become a person who will always be thankful! Thank you everyone,” to celebrate the occasion.

The singer also wrote a message on her official fan cafe to thank her fans who’ve been supporting her for the past years.
“Oh my gosh it's already been 4 years~~~~

kekeke Finished the concert in Japan and now I just arrived at the hotel
after having an after party~~ I was feeling great so I had one shot~~~ No wait two..
Truthfully 3 shots... keke But I'm not drunk
The concert.. It was really good!
It was my first time having a concert this big with all the 5000 seats filled.. keke Although I was nervous
It was.. really great!! I can't wait until the encore concert..!!
I was touched by the Japanese's fan's manner.. Ahh I want to have my encore concert, I'm gonna go crazy!!! ㅜㅜ The pictures above are of the presents that I made for the 4th year anniversary..keke
I was really tired so I couldn't take as many pictures compared to last year.. ㅜㅜ And to the fans that took pictures of my after Inkigayo~
I always wanted to say, don't come onto the streets, it's dangerous..!!
I miss you guys~~ I can't believe it's already been 4 years, the time goes by so fast~
I say this all the time so you guys might be tired of this but
I'll become a singer that you guys won't get embarassed about~~ I'll become an amazing singer so that you guys can confidently say that "I'm IU's fan"!! I don't know until when but
let's always enjoy our time together~ I feel very emotional tonight..
You know that I'm really good at saying these stuff right? Since today is a special day~~ I'll say it while being kinda drunk.. I love you~~
Thank you *Bows* Bows* *Bows*
This isn't just my 4 year anniversary, it's also your guy's anniversary, the people that remembered today and made it a special day!! I can't say more because it sounds too cheesy
Let's all grow old together!! keke Fighting! I have a lot of things that I want to say but it might sound like nonsense so I'll stop.. keke Everyone good night..^^ Thank you everyone”

IU also prepared special gifts and a song for her fans. She handed out the gifts during the September 16th broadcast of SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo’. Each gift included a CD which contains IU’s self-composed song titled, “U Ae Na Song,” dedicated to her fans.


Translation: -Hope@weheartIU