Monday, September 10, 2012

INFINITE on Japanese Magazine Wink Up!


Idol group INFINITE featured on Japanese Magazine Wink Up.

Check out the conversion of the members  below.

INFINITE: Hello. We are Infinite.

Woohyun: Our third Japanese Single “She’s Back” has released! Sungyeol, what kind of song is it?

Sungyeol: Um, this song is the second song since we debut in Korea two years ago and it is the Japanese version. It is refreshing and in summer style. You want to go out and play around after listening to this song.

Hoya: Is there any places you want to go in Japan? I went to Osaka Castle before.

Sungjong: I went to USJ (Universal Studio Japan) in Osaka and rode the roller coaster. I feel very happy.

Woohyun, Sungyeol and L: We went to Don Quijote.

Sunggyu: That day was a holiday in Japan so I slept in the hotel. Actually, I was left by the others (laughs).

Dongwoo: It is comfortable to stay in the hotel so I like the oversea hotel life. Compared to Korea, it seems that I sleep more in Japan and eat more as well (laughs).

Woohyun: Due to the shooting of “She’s Back” PV, we went to a resort!

L: Yes. The PV is filmed in Korea famous resort, Jeju Island. There are sea, mountains and grasslands. Also, we take our photos of the photobook in this wonderful nature. It is the first time that I challenge the surfboard in the sea.

Dongwoo: I drove the car with my members. I don’t have chances to drive in Seoul so I am excited.

Sunggyu: If you watch the PV, you may think that it is a carefree holiday but in fact, it is a holiday full of misery. It is because we can only sleep for 3 hours due to filming! But it is a wonderful PV maybe because members give much effort to film it.

INFINITE: Hmm!

Sunggyu: Until this magazine is nearly published, we are in Japan.

Hoya: We held release events. Did anyone join the events?

Woohyun: My girlfriends, I want to see all of you so soon again!

Sungyeol: Woohyun hyung, you are so frivolous!Sunggyu: Woohyun’s aim is “Fans = Girlfriend” ! (laughs)

Woohyun: Ah! I think of a new slogan now.

Sungjong: What is it?

Woohyun: “Fans = My Heart” How is this?

Sungyeol: This is frivolous too!

INFINITE: Hahahahaha (laughs).

Sungjong: We will have our Japan Arena Tour in autumn. As it is the first Arena Tour, we feel very nervous too.

Woohyun: In order to bring happiness to the fans, we will work hard to prepare it. I will work hard to sing while I will work hard to do fan service. I will throw many hearts to all of you! My girlfriends, come to see me!

Sungyeol: If we need to say who is frivolous, he must be Woohyun hyung! (laughs)


source: IN家无聊7人组 scans: SODAPOP
credit trans: Tracy + Imperial1219