Monday, September 24, 2012

Infinite's Hoya does not regret dropping out from High School


Infinite's Hoya and A Pink's Eunji were the guests on the 24th of September episode of YTN's "News 12 - Issue and People".

On the show, Hoya was asked, "How was it wearing a high school uniform again for the drama?".

To this, Infinite's Hoya answered, "I'm happy for being able to wear a school uniform for a long time filming for the drama. Truthfully, I do not regret dropping out of high school when I was a freshman. I decided it to chase my dream. However, I still felt sad about it. Wearing a school uniform and meeting great friends in the drama made me really happy".

Hoya shared that after he dropped out, he went on auditions and ended up with his agency now. Being a member of Inifnite and getting a major role in a successful drama, he sure has come a long way.

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net