Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hoya, 'Failed Superstar K and Debuted as INFINITE' Behind Story Revealed


Group INFINITE’s Hoya revealed the backstory to his debut.

During the ‘High Cut’ magazine interview held September 6th, Hoya said, “My current agency held an audition in Busan. I participated in this audition and a few days later, participated in cable channel Mnet’s ‘Superstar K’.”

He revealed his surprising debut story, continuing, “I even passed the ‘Superstar K’ preliminaries and made Superwork. At the time, I kept getting calls from my current agency but I kept refusing. Then, as soon as I failed Superwork, I called the company and made a contract and debuted.”

In addition, the interview was also held with SBS Wed-Thu drama ‘To The Beautiful You’s Seo Junyoung, who plays Ha Seungri. Regarding his crossdressing in the drama, he said, “Since I’m already doing it, I want to be prettier than a girl,” and “If you search my name, Seo Junyoung gay comes up as a related search but I’m not gay so please introduce me to a girl.”

CREDITS : mydaily (SOURCE); MaxRide@NOLIMITINFINITE.NET (TRANS)