Monday, September 3, 2012

FT Island reveals album cover and tracklist for ‘Five Treasure Box’


After announcing the album title and release date, FT Island has now revealed the album cover and full tracklist for their upcoming fourth full-length album ‘Five Treasure Box’.

Set to hit stores on September 10th, ‘Five Treasure Box’ will include a total of 10 tracks. Five among them are composed by the members themselves including “Life,” “Paper Plane,” “Compass,” “Let it go!” and “Wanna Go”. The title song will be “I Wish”, which is described to be fun song with a twist.

FT Island held a solo concert at Olympic Park Olympic Hall in Seoul on September 1 and 2. The highlight portion of the title song “I Wish” was performed on the exclusive concert.

Full tracklist:

01. 좋겠어 (I wish) (Title)
02. 너의 말
03. Stay with me
04. U(All I want is you)
05. 보내주자…
06. Paper Plane
07. WANNA GO (세상 끝나지 않는 노래)
08. LIFE
09. Compass (그 길)
10. Let it go!