Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dara attended MBLAQ's concert in Yokohama!


MBLAQ's Cheondong is lucky to have a caring sister like Dara!

Dara updated on her Me2day that she was in Yokohama for an unknown reason.

Following another update through her me2day, Dara revealed that she attended MBLAQ's concert to support her brother Cheondong.

Also, in her previous update, she gave a mini quiz letting fans guess who gave her the cute hat and she revealed the answer.

She uploaded a photo wearing staff ID just to enter their waiting room.
Here's her update:


I arrived in Yokohama!!! I went to watch MBLAQ’s concert! ^_____^ Kkk I’m happy that this happened since we are all out of town ㅠ.ㅠ *sobs, sobs* Cheundung-aahhh~~~!!! k I'm wearing staff ID on my neck ~ waiting for the show to start! ^.^ Our Doongie is eating right now ~ therefore I'll be waiting like this until I can enter +.+

Tags: A person who is aunt-like who got jet lag the moment she arrived in NY however failed to sleep the whole time, was able to transformed into a New Yorker who finally can sleep well leadah gave me this hat K It’s awesome and cute!


Source: Dara's me2day
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net