Monday, September 10, 2012

Cross Gene's macho image!


Cross Gene appears with a macho image.



Try hard to succeed!!!!



EpopMembers of Cross Gene came from different countries. Did you guys ever having a dispute between members because of the different culture?

Casper: No~ Albiet I’m not Korean, but I fell comfortable with Korean culture. While we are living together, we will take care of each other. We are living together happily, hehe!
J.G: Members concerned me if I’m not able to adapt myself in here (Korea). They take a good care of me. hmmmm ….like one team, we will unite, no problem that can’t be solved.
Takuya: We are always shopping together when we have a free time.

EpopWhat are goals of Cross Gene in the future?
Cross Gene: We have too many things to do~ Hmmm….we hope we can organize Asia concert tours in the future. And one more important thing, we want to be known in the world.

EpopWhat is the music style of Cross Gene?
Cross Gene: Our music prioritize to Club Style. Our melody is easy to follow and be remembered. I hope Cross Gene music is exciting and exhilarates the  hearts of listeners.

Epop: How was the image of Cross Gene?
Takuya: We show a macho and charm image.

Epop: How was Cross Gene show self among groups of korea?
Shin: The Kpop music market is full with talented idol groups. Err.. Cross Gene has their own style that is not in other groups. We have height confident in ourselves and try harder to repay our fans support.

EpopWhat are your interests?
Casper: I like ice skating, basketball, shopping, dance, and taking good care on my trend fashion. I have too many interests! Hehe!
J.G: Err..I like to play games.
Takuya: I like shopping! My mood becomes good when I climb the mountain and sight see at Han River alone.
Shin: I like to play basketball, hockey and listen to music.
J.G: I especially love to play basketball and baseball.
Sangmin: I love to play basketball , rap and listen to music.

Epop: What’s is your role in the group?
Takuya: Leader! Haha!
Casper: Sweeping, I am good at cleaning!
Sang Min: Create choreography.

EpopHow’s hostel life?
Takuya: Casper shares a room with Sangmin. Yongseok shares a room with J.G. While I share a room with Shin.
Yongseok: Hostel life is as usual. We even play a ‘Kissing game’… haha!
Others members: (scream) Yay! Hahaha! We just until this level only.
(Epop: Why Yongseok has shocking expression after he breaks the secret of members? -_-)

EpopWho’s advantages do you wish to have of all the members?
Takuya: I want to have Yongseok’s advantages. Because he has a unique style and a height confidence. He is very strong with his own choice. I really like his personality.
Yongseok: Gomawo~hehe!.

Epop: What are the advantages of the members?
Shin: Leader always take a good care of us.
J.G: As maknae, there are too many things that I have to learn from other members.

EpopCan you guys share something interesting thats ever happened in your life?
Cross Gene: One person from us always failed to follow the dance step while in rehearsal.

EpopWhat is your charisma??
Casper: Although I’m cute, but when I’m standing on the stage, I look more fierce because I wanted to show a powerful performance.
Yongseok: My smooth skin makes me look more younger. Hehe!
Shin: Takuya, his lips? (members whispering each other)
Takuya: The height of my body?!
Shin: (Confidently) My eyes are like a clear pool.
J.G: Voice of singing!
Sangmin: The smile of mine is like crescent that has the most charisma




Scanner/Translator:  MY_CrossGene