Friday, September 7, 2012

CNBLUE’s Minhyuk wraps up filming for ‘My Husband Got a Family’


CNBLUE member Kang Minhyuk, who received much love for his role as Cha Se Kwang, finally concluded the filming for KBS’ ‘My Husband Got a Family’ (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly).

On September 7th, Minhyuk posted on his Twitter, “Been filming since the month of August now ‘My Husband Got a Family’ has come to an end.. It’s unfortunate but I had fun at the ending party! It’s sad that I couldn’t take photos with all actors and staff personally one by one .. but I LOVE EVERYBODY!!”

Included with the post were photos from the drama’s wrap-up party, showing Minhyuk posing with staffs and actors including Yoo Joon Sang, Kim Won Joon, and Kwak Dong Yeon.

‘My Husband Got a Family’ will air its last episode on September 9th.




Credit: cnbluestorm