Monday, September 24, 2012

2ne1's Sandara Park is having fun with her new camera



It looks like Dara of 2ne1 received a new camera.

Recently, she updated her me2day account and shared, "Just received the Sandara Park collection camera! hehe, Did you know that you can propose using the camera? This kind of application exists!! It was really exciting, keke, I chose orange cause it's fresh like me! Now that I have this, I should film Daratv right?? PD-nim will be having shoulder pains editing it keke"

She ended her quirky update saying, "By The way, the camera also has goddess mode slow-motion video filming! I can take edited videos now".

In the photo along with the update you can see dara with a big smile holding a Nikon orange camera. Also, 2ne1 are advertising models for the brand.

Source: Dara's me2day
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net