Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ZE:A’s Junyoung to MC ‘Asia Song Festival’


ZE:A’s Junyoung will serve as MC for the upcoming 9th Asia Song Festival which will be held at the Yeosu Expo 2012 on August 4th.

Junyoung had been unable to participate in ZE:A’s comeback promotions for “Aftermath” due to an ankle injury. This will be his first public appearance since their group’s showcase early last month.

An official from Star Empire announced on August 1st that Junyoung would be MCing alongside actress Park Soojin.

The ZE:A member stated, “I couldn’t participate in our new song’s performances, because of my injured ankle and I felt bad about it. But I’m really excited now that I have been selected as an MC for such a large-scale event, and will be standing before the public and my fans.”

He added, My ankle is not quite healed to the point where I can stand on a music show program yet, but I am receiving continuous treatment, so I should be able to greet you soon.”

The Asia Song Festival will feature various K-Pop artists including Kim Hyun Joong, MBLAQ, Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae, SISTAR, ZE:A, Ailee, Teen Top, B1A4 and the Brave Guys.


Source: Star News