Sunday, August 19, 2012

Who helps Jung Eunji to act?


Alot of acting idols are out there these days in the screenings and dramas, but these days, one acting idol that you could see is Jung Eunji. You wont believe that this is her debut in acting and these days, receiving postively from other critics. She is in a drama called "Reply 1997" with a character named Sung Si Won, who is rough Busan girl.

When we said "her acting is really good", she said with a smile, "its because of the satoori". "I lived in Busan so long and came to Seoul not too long ago. And my character is especially a student. I think it fits my age and satoori is especially comfortable to me. Thats why I think it look alright for other people." said in a humble manner.

Jung Eunji said, "If I said in a seoul tone, it might have been awkward for me" and said, "I think its feels right that my character said in satoori. Satoori gave me positive critics.""In real life, I use rough satoori. Unlike Lizzy sunbaenim, who uses cute and beautiful satoori, I use rough satoori like Simon D." Laughed with a impersonation of Simon D.

She said, "I think I'm putting out that was inside in me. It feels like right clothes." Actually, Jung Eunji's company and her parents said, it looked just like her in real llife.

Jung Eunji in real life, never thought that she would ever debut as a girl group, but she debuted as "fairy idol", A Pink. Also with the acting. Jung Eunji said, "I would have never thought that I would debut as an actress. Would have thought that satoori would be the burdensome and main factor. Every time (APink) members had an acting lesson, it looked awesome and etc, but when thought that they would put me in an acting lesson, I just sticked with the music lesson".

"But one day, synopsis came into me. It was because of satoori. I never learned acting before so I wondered if I would alright in this main character role. At that time, other actors auditioned for the role. So I thought, "why not, lets do it" and practiced, and then I got the role"

She said, "I was worried before the first shoot. I first learned that for every scene, other staffs worked hard for it and waits long time. I felt stressed out and was nervous because I would thought I might make a NG and cause a scene for the others.", But others said, "If you do great, theres nothing to worry and sorry about. You just have to keep trying." "After the encouragements, I felt really great and started to get it"

She was saying it humble manner, but she has the skills in acting. She barely had any acting lessons and is a rookie at it, but it doesnt really show in the drama. Eunji said, "When the members had their acting lessons, I just followed around and just read the scripts because it looked fun. All I had was a brief acting lesson before meeting".

"When I saw me acting, I was like "What?" and had scenes like that, but others saw like "wow!" in my scenes and felt really great".

Eunji said, "I'm really worry about my next character. Right now, I deeply in with Sung Siwon character, when you said about what my next character will be, I'm in worry right now. Acting is fun right now, so I'm in no worry of quitting it, but with my next character, I'm worry that it might show my actual skills". and laughed.


Source: Newsen
Translated by: MelodyEunji@a-pink.net