Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SS501’s Park Jung Min wins case against CNR Media


SS501’s Park Jung Min’s application for provisional disposition to terminate the validity of his contract with the CNR Media has been accepted by the court.

Back in April, the SS501 member applied to terminate his contract with CNR Media after the agency failed to distribute the profits properly. At the time, the singer claimed, “Other than giving me 150 million won, the company failed to pay other benefit payments.”

On July 31st, the Seoul Central District Court accepted his application and found CNR legally responsible for not paying Park Jung Min, thus giving him the right to terminate his contract.

Park Jung Min stated, “It took a long time to set myself free. I felt bad because I had to fight against my agency because they didn’t pay me for my work, but I feel better now.”


Source: TV report