Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SHINee’s Jonghyun meets Olympic volleyball player Kim Yeon Kyung


SHINee’s Jonghyun recently met Olympic volleyball player Kim Yeon Kyung at the ‘2012 London Olympics Athlete Welcoming National Festival’.

On August 13th, Jonghyun tweeted, “After our performance, Kim Yeon Kyung approached me and asked to take a picture together, but I was so shocked that I stumbled on my words and forgot to take a picture using my phone. Kim Yeon Kyung, please send me the picture too. And the reason I’m surprised right now is…”

Jonghyun then attached a photo of the athlete’s profile with her height 192 cm, circled in red. He added, “Kim Yeon Kyung even bent her knees for me.”

Kim Yeon Kyung responded to the tweet and said, “Hello. It’s Kim Yeon Kyung. My fans told me to take a look at your tweet so I came here and am leaving this message.” Couldn’t contain his excitement, Jonghyun replied, “A tweet from Yeon Kyung noona. Can you please send me the picture showing our 20cm height difference)?”

The two stars continued commenting each other. Jonghyun said, “Thank you for the picture. Continue to work hard. I now have an athlete friend.” Kim Yeon Kyung, who is two years older than Jonghyun said, “I’m not your friend, I’m your noona (older sister).” To this, Jonghyun made people laugh by saying, “Noona, sleep tight. Bow.”


Source: Jonghyun’s Twitter