Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lee Joon vs Hwang Kwanghee ,"variety-dol ability"!


They are Lee Joon and Hwang Kwanghee who received attention as a "variety-dol." How do they think about their own capability as a "variety-dol"? So we prepared "the index of variety-dol ability" that was directly evaluated by Lee Joon and Hwang Kwanghee. We asked them a variety of things like talking and connections and requested them to evaluate themselves with 5 points being the full point in each category.

(Clockwise in both charts) Dancing, singing, IQ, EQ, talking, connections, money (wealth), acting

◇Lee Joon
Keyword:
 A genius at dancing. "Clueless-dol." "He mistook the 'jo' of 'when jogging' as the morning 'jo.'" The king of saving. "He has been saving since his elementary school time and bought a house." Rain's child version in Hollywood movie "Ninja Assassin," Appeared in KBS "Jungle Fish," "I Need A Fairy," etc. "Acting-dol."

He was originally from School of Dance of KNUA [Korea National University of Arts]. His dancing ability is that amazing. He has both flexibility and strength. He is also the core of choreography in MBLAQ. Surprisingly he had no confidence in talking. He gave his talking 2 points. "I'm awkward even in word choices." Lee Joon said that "honestly I don't know why people laugh." He thought that his acting "has deteriorated." At the time of the movie "Ninja Assassin" he was under the illusion that he did well, but he reproaches himself that now he even fails in pronunciation and is ruined. He was also strict in giving points to his acting. How about "clueless-dol" Lee Joon's IQ? "I really don't know. Obviously I'm not smart."

◇Hwang Kwanghee
Keyword:
 "Kkap-dol." "Plastic-dol." "A lot better after fixing." The talking skill that breaks the formality. "Girls don't like guys with thick eyelines, but I think my eyelines are the thickest." The social butterfly in idols.

He was originally from the same dance group as Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon, 2NE1's CL, 4Minute's Hyuna, etc. "I danced well and received attention in a dance group as well." He gave his dancing ability 4 points. Contrarily, he undervalued his singing ability. "I can't be perfect. If I had confidence in my singing I would've gone solo." No comment on his IQ. "My family's lineage is not bad. My parents work in the financial industry and my elder sister is a reporter. My younger sister is also attending the university as a science and engineering student. I speak a bit of English as well." He did not have confidence in acting. "I lost the sitcom that I appeared on."


SOURCE: EDaily Part 1 // Edaily Part 2
TRANSLATION: mocha @AbsoluteMBLAQ.net