Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jung Seon Ah mentioned Junsu!




He is super popular. That friend, when I first saw him, he has slender body and he seemed like a child. I am not interested in idols or TV so I didn’t know much about him. He was so busy so he couldn’t participate in the first part of rehearsal so I thought “Okay, we will see later on. It seems like I will have to help you on stage”. So when we had a run rehearsal that before we go on real stage, we perform the musical from the beginning til the end, and I was so surprised. He is indeed a genius. The songs in musical Mozart are very hard. More than anyone else, he perfectly learnt by heart and perfectly portrayed the feelings. He finished the first half and I realized that my thought was wrong, I must stop my prejudice about him. Now my standard is that a musical actor who can reach Junsu’s level will be able to do well in musicals.

On top of all, he also sells tickets really well. Because he is so popular, everything is sold out. Above all, his acting is also good. Because there is someone like him working with us, the recognition of the actors also rises. Thanks to him, I’ve got to received the popularity award together with him. It seems like actress Ock Joohyun and actor Kim Junsu have created a transition in the industry. Right now, there are a lot of talks among us about how we should be thankful for the idols that came to the musical industry.


Credit : JJYCJS2
Translated By : XIAworld