Thursday, August 16, 2012

HaHa talks about baby plans


After giving the public a shock with his surprise wedding announcement with Byul, HaHa held a press conference on August 15 to formally discuss the news in detail. During the event, the newly-engaged entertainer revealed that he already has babies in mind.

As he was asked about how many babies he wanted, HaHa answered, “I’m thinking about 3, because I envy Jung Hyung Don so much. I also asked Psy about how he got twins, and he just said it depends on luck.”

HaHa also thought about his children’s future professions and said, “I wish my first baby will become a professional soccer player. I hope my second baby will become a lawyer, and I hope the third one will become an artist.”

Haha and Byul will get married on November 30 at the Seoul Garden Hotel in Mapo-gu. The two have known each other for the past 7 to 8 years, but only started dating seriously earlier this year.


Source: StarN News