Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Free Play with F.Cuz!


F.Cuz who has come back anew after a year and five months. Everything changed but they aren't unfamiliar.

Do or die, success or failure.

Their passion to go through hardships and chase after their dreams remains.
If you are caught up in anxiety and fear, you will never be able to feel excitement and hope, joy and happiness!

Nothing compares to these jolly guys, For Century Ultimate Zest.
In order to become the biggest craze of this century. Let's play! F.Cuz!


I am Kan!
I am a person like a magician's hat!
All sorts of things are pulled out from magician's hats, you see.
I have an endless amount of charm
because I can show off various images at any time.
Hahahaha!

I usually do not have time to see my friends often so I want to meet them once and play crazily all night. Since 2 years ago I fell into studying writing lyrics and composing and the best songs I've heard in my life are all the songs of DBSK. My dream is influential music. I really like cooking and am good at it. I'm good at cooking a lot of things but to pick a few; pasta, tteokbokki, and fried rice, etc. My happiest moments are when I'm standing on stage and seeing my members, also while seeing the fans' faces when performing. My resolutions list for my 20s' are 1. Get a car, 2. Get a house, 3. Get a building, 4. Get some land. They say that men should wear suits but more than full-on suits I like the soft feeling of combining suits and casual wear. Lastly I want to say, let's succeed! F.Cuz hwaiting! (Kan)


I am the ultimate leader!!!!!
If I ever get superpowers,
I'm going to make F.CUZ win first on a music program.
Then I'm going to make F.CUZ win the year-end k-pop grand prize.
It's okay if I don't have superpowers!
Since results will not betray my effort.


When I meet my friends, it's always chicken with beer. Every weekend we go play soccer, and my way of enjoying breaks is to lie down in the dorm watching movies. Haha. But I'm usually alone...ㅠㅠ I recently watched a movie called . It was really fun. It had a calm emotional effect and I cried....Ah~ These days I really like acupressure massages. I'm really good at gooking so during our Japanese promotions as well, I cooked a lot for the members. I'm awesome at pepper paste stew. If I could live as a different person for a day, I would be a millionaire and buy whatever I want? Goals for my 20s are to buy a car, buy a house, and have a concert in Olympic Stadium. I'm going to make it happen. I can do it. Guys! Fighting! Thank you for trusting me and following me. (Jinon)



What do I do when I meet my friends?
We go eat delicious food or
Chat in a cafe. I really like
Sweet stuff. When I eat sweet things,
My stress is completely relieved!
I like to go for drives too.
When I'm alone, I don't move at all
and relaxing as a "dried fish boy"~!* 
Making sure I eat yummy things~!

The best song of my life is Yoo Jaeha sunbae's 'Because I Love You.' I fell in love with it when I was young and I always wanted to be like the artists I respect. If I could be someone else for a day, I want to be Teddy sunbae or JYP sunbae. I want to find out how they can make such great hit songs. I think I'm happiest when I'm doing music. I also want to be a son that my parents can brag about. My ideal type~ I think wise girl with a clear mind about their job, can encourage her man, and can cook well would be cool. Oh, I can cook a little too. Sobulgogi. Heehee. I want to do everything difficult that I can before my 20s are over. Like now, I want to remember my roots and, while maintaining good teamwork, be with my five members until we are forever NO. 1. I lo... lo... like you! (Yejun)

(T/N: someone who is very sophisticated in public but inside, he wears sweatpants and relaxes eating dried fish)


Even on tired days, I like to put my favorite songs on my MP3 player and go outside for a walk in the fresh air.
When I blast my music, my stress is relieved. These days I really like the band Mate. 
All their songs are good. I think they're songs that make you feel good.

When I eat something yummy, when I listen to music while lying down in the dorm is when I feel trivial happiness. I like monotone, slim fit fashion, and I'm confident in cooking. I have a license in Korean cuisine. I'm particularly good at pasta. I think people who work hard but play hard are cool. Truthfully, I really liked to exercise. Especially soccer! If I were to become a different person, I think it would be fun to become a soccer player. If I were to describe myself with one phrase, I'd say I have a lot of talent! There's a lot that I want to show you! Please look forward to it!! ^^ Our members are really the best! I really like them! (Daegeon)


20s' dream!!
Of course other things are nice too but to go on an overseas tour
with my parents.

Things I like? Hm. I mostly like to visit restaurants, turning off the lights and watching movies on my computer alone. I like to exercise or listen to music. Lately fans have been leaving a lot of messages. Thank you! Everyone~^^* I like to cook and I'm good at making fusion kimchi fried rice! Recently I've been paying a lot of attention to health food. I mainly like dandy fashion so I wear it often. Since I was young I liked Kim Hyunsik Sunbaenim's 'Like Rain and Music' the most so I listened to it every day. If I was to describe myself in word...I don't know. I guess a modest person? ^^; I won't say a lot! The things in us F.CUZ's heart. Passion, will, perseverance, vigor. We'll show it all! Please observe. (Raehyun)


No. 1 F.Cuz!
F.CUZ's determination for their new start is amazing. The hardships that F.CUZ experienced during their hiatus last year was exceptionally cold and difficult. Kan had to pull out of drama filming due to a car accident and following that, member LeeU's departure was announced, so disbandment was being considered. But to end it here would be a waste of the time spent together. Whether they become rice or rice porridge* they will see it through to the end. It's either success or failure. There's no quitting in the middle. With that determination, they started anew. The agency and the remaining three members worked together to audition new members and members Raehyun and Daegeon were chosen after a survival-type trial. Even when newer groups rose to be more popular than F.CUZ, they did not show anxiety and instead quietly sharpened their skills during that long period of time. In order to have their change acknowledged, in order to protect the name F.CUZ. So F.CUZ's new album can be considered a result of pouring desperaction, passion, everything into it. Title song 'NO.1' is an electronic song made by F.CUZ's label-mate Monday Kiz's Lee Jinsung and composer Melodin Junyoung. It raises tension with a main synth sound. Dubstep, a genre that is blowing up a storm around the world, is also incorporated, showing off a quality song. Other than this, all of the tracks are sophisticated with good beats, confirming F.CUZ's developed skills. Jinon said because it had been such a long time since their last release, every step of preparation was nerve-wracking, as if debuting again. Though he must have had a large burden as the leader, the younger members followed well and encouraged him, so rather than pressured, he said he felt excited and nervous. F.CUZ also showed their determination, saying that there is no other group with as much desperation and determination as them, and because they had tasted failure and had sunk to the bottom, they can only go up. Rather than using tricks to gain sudden popularity, they want to go back to their beginnings and ascend one step at a time, being acknowledged by the public. F.CUZ has already had their talents and musicality acknowledged in Japan, Taiwan, etc, making remarkable achievements and receiving a lot of popularity. Listening to their new album makes one realize that they are shining gems that should not go unnoticed. Also, this album excludes any self-composed songs in order to control their greed, but F.CUZ is a multi-talented idol group that can write songs and lyrics. Their new challenge is worth applauding. Quitting because you didn't succeed is wrong. Instead, F.CUz took their hardships as opportunities and harbored a grudge, telling themselves that hurting other is wrong. F.CUZ's passion and daringness for their undiscourageable dream is what will change their future.

(T/N: I assume it's a saying, meaning "whatever they end up as,")

Behind Story
1. My love your love! F.Cuz! The thing that gives F.CUZ the most strength is 'I'll always be on oppas' side and watching over oppas! In our hearts F.CUZ is jjang!!' This is childish but cute and an actual fan left this supportive message.

2. We are jjang as~ 'Our own pride is that no matter what we are tall, right?'' dubbed F.CUZ. When we are on ending stage of music broadcasts standing in the back our faces are all still caught on screen. It's definitely not because our faces are big but that we are tall. (Laughs)

3. First impressions of each other. Anyang Arts High School alumni Jinon, Yejun, Kan, and Raehyun already have a relationship of knowing each other and spending time together ever since they were attending high school. Jinon said 'My first impression of Raehyun was strong and wasn't good, later when he was auditioning to join F.CUZ I thought that he wasn't good. I wondered if a guy who acted could become a singer but once I heard Raehyun sing my opinion changed. After Raehyun joined the team and started training, I observed him and concluded that Raehyun was a person that is more earnest and diligent than anyone else. I only judged by his appearance and from the start didn't say anything nice so I took the opportunity and sincerely apologized.' Yejun said that Raehyun was popular with the girls and was the target of the male students' jealousy because he is really good looking and even though his aura was that of a prince he is humble and well-mannered. On the other hand, Raehyun's reminiscent first impression of Jinon is that of a sunbae that is full of charisma and scary. When Yejun saw Kan for the first time at the high school entrance ceremony, his impression of Kan was that he looked stronger than he is now and since he had big and bright eyes and is tall, he thought Kan was a foreigner. Kan got the impression that Yejun is a kind and social person that becomes close friends easily. The members' first impression of Daegeon was that he was really pretty and upon seeing his bright deer eyes they thought he would be a pure and innocent person but after knowing him better he turns out to be a person full of fighting spirit.
 
4. The best teamwork in the universe. To the question of how they bonded with the new members, F.CUZ answered that from the beginning of their dorm life since they are all adults they would have drinking parties at a bar in the neighborhood. From the beginning they opened their hearts and talked a lot. Once a week 'F.Cuz's meeting' are held and they discuss weak points and praise each other on their strengths. There are not many chances for them to have that type of conversation and lifestyle but now like having an old friendship it seems they have developed a comfortable and natural teamwork and have confidence.


Credits:tigger813404 @ ameblo; effcuz @ tumblr; re-up by Saddy @ FCUZED; Popo @ FCUZED
Translation: MaxRide + Popo @ FCUZED