Friday, August 31, 2012

Dasom treated differently after Happy Together guesting?


Girl group SISTAR member Dasom brought laughter to the viewers with her honest and bold statements.

Dasom stated on the August 30th episode of KBS ‘Happy Together’, “My name was the most searched name on the searched engines the last time I was on ‘Happy Together’. However, there were lots of hateful comments as well.”

The last time Dasom was a guest on ‘Happy Together’, she had complained that her agency’s CEO didn’t really look after her enough. Dasom explained, “After the episode had aired the CEO came to me and said ‘Did I make you feel sad?’ and he even gave me a vacation. I’m filming the daily sitcom ‘Shut Up Family’right now, so I only got 3 days break, but it’s because I said those words that we all got a vacation”, and she made everyone laugh.

Dasom added, “My agency’s CEO used to tell me to express myself freely on variety shows, but he called just before today’s filming began and told me to be more cautious with what I say”, and everyone burst into laughter once again.

Aside from Dasom, guests Hwang Shin Hye and Park Ji Yoon were also on hand for an hour of entertaining talk.

Source: sistar-rology