Wednesday, August 1, 2012

B2ST’s new tracks talk about Junhyung and KARA’s Goo Hara?


The boys of B2ST have recently made their comeback with the release of their album ‘Midnight Sun’ and few new tracks are receiving a lot of attention, suspecting to talk about the relationship of Junhyung and KARA’s Goo Hara.

B2ST member Yong Junhyung personally wrote the lyrics for the tracks “It’s Not Me” and “Your Day Off”. The lyrics are drawing a lot of attention from the public as fans are suspecting they are about his own relationship.

The lyrics for “It’s Not Me” include a man trying to release his girlfriend’s anger saying, “I don’t know why you’re upset after what you’ve heard,” “I’ve never been to a Hongdae club, You were mistaken last night,” “You know that I’m not good at lying. I left my cell phone at home. So please let go of your anger. What do you want to have?”

In his other track “Your Day Off”, Junhyung wrote, “What are you doing tomorrow, you’re off, I have work, You’re meeting a friend, How about you stay home,” and “Okay, go out but come home early, so that I don’t worry”. He seemed to worry about his girlfriend going out without him.


Source: 1, 2