Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2PM’s Wooyoung suffered burns from dyeing his hair 15 times


2PM’s Wooyoung revealed that in order to achieve his new platinum blonde hairdo, he had to suffer the burning pain of peroxide 15 times.

On the July 31st broadcast of KBS ‘1 vs. 100’, entertainer Hong Jin Kyung and Wooyoung made appearances on the show and went against the 100 competitors.

On this day, when Wooyoung was asked about his hair color transformation, he remarked, “I bleached my hair 15 times. I thought that two times would suffice, but it wasn’t. Because of the repeated dyeing, I suffered burns at the back of my head.”

Wooyoung continued, “As I got ready for my transformation, I took the time to treat my head with ointment.”

Meanwhile, the 100-member competitors on this episode included celebrities such as producer Lee Hye Young, designer Ha Sang Baek, Yang Bae Chu, Nam Chang Hee, Kim In Suk.